GigE High Speed Camera (120fps)
Aansluiten via GigE power over ethernet (cat 6) kabels.
Ideaal te gebruiken voor langere afstanden en meerder camera's.
Een aangepast Gabber Power over ethernet intern de PC is nodig. (vb 4-CH PoE GigE Vision Interface Card)
The UI-5240CP is a particularly powerful industrial camera with the e2v 1.3 megapixel CMOS sensor. This is one of the most sensitive sensors in the IDS product portfolio and it is available in monochrome, color (EV76C560ABT/EV76C560ACT), and NIR versions (EV76C661ABT). Besides its outstanding sensitivity to light in CCD quality, the camera also has a range of other distinctive features: For example, the sensor provides two global shutter and two rolling shutter modes, which you can switch between while the camera is in operation. This makes the sensor extremely flexible if requirements or ambient conditions change. There are also up to four areas of interest (AOI). You can use these either to check several features simultaneously or to capture AOIs in a sequence of exposures using a wide range of different parameters.
- Global shutter for capturing moving objects
- Rolling shutter for extremely low-noise, high-contrast images
- NIR version with twice the infrared sensitivity
- Multiple AOI mode for higher frame rates
- Extremely suitable for use with wide-angle lenses, thanks to 1/1.8" optical sensor diagonal
- Line scan mode for endless web inspection systems
- Sequence AOI mode for capturing different areas of an image using different parameters
- Log mode for capturing high-contrast HDR images with short exposure times
- Automatic hotpixel correction